Monday, November 23, 2009

万歳!万歳!万歳!^(^O^)^
yay finally my wish is granted!
my mom finally allowed me to sign up for e Japanese classes:)))
its gonna be intensive for 2weeks straight
kinda feels like i'm going back to school hahasxD
but i so eager to go and learn:D
at least now i know i'll be able to learn to read&write jap soon enough^.^
its gonna be from 9dec-22dec
∴so sorry ky cosi'm gonna miss e morning of ur birthday>.<

haven't been updating these few days cos should i be saying i've been busy lazing around too much?lols

nah...but after talking to e other michelle one day i suddenly realized is it really possible for mi to take my piano practical on e next coming September?to be honest i didn't too very well for my grade6 practical and i skipped my grade7 hardly anyone does this but i'm told its find as long as i practice hard enough...also i changed another piano teacher again after coming back.seems like e previous one when back to china to take care of his parents...but e new one is nice too:)very patient with mi:Dalthough i know i didn't play too well on our first lesson and i wish to make a good impression on her^^so since i'm so free now i shall practice at least 1-2hrs per day^^ omg i've changed so much after o's hahasxD and now i'm also worrying about my grade6 theory...i mean after o's i did tried to do some work in order to refresh my memories but...ican't do a single thing!well except of e basics>.<>.< i just remember those stupid terms!only simple ones like ff,mp,rit.,etc....well i gues i have to work hard or shun qi zi ran ba...

okays so i'll only write till here i'm kinda looking forward to these whole week since i guess i gonna c most of my old friends^^
chao~!