Wednesday, January 13, 2010

sorry if anyone was offended by my post yesterday.that was only to vent my frustrations.no harm done:)
hmmm today... i went to reborn and dye!hahas say bye bye to messy hair and hello~~ new hair!xD
now i'm having a bit of trouble deciding what course to go for.well, i do have one in mind and thats np's new course vet course but i'm not sure is there going to be any competitions for that course.plus...thats e only course i can think of!!!! what about my other 11 choices??? and to make things worst,my father keep saying,aiya just go study business at SIM la,like that you can take over my business.but i DON'T WANT to do any business related or law courses!T.T yeah i know people say i'm weird.whatever people want i don't want,whatever people don't want i want lols.but thats just e way i am:D so if there any courses related to gaming,veterinary,audio,media please let mi know.
THANKS!:D