Saturday, August 21, 2010



I've been wondering for a long time now. really want to join a cca but honestly i'm not sure which should i join.. 3 in mind. japanese culture club, archery and piano(don't really know how to spell e cca's name) but i'm really debating between archery and japanese but e only thing really holding me back would be e cca fees i guess. heard from someone that archery is really expensive! but honestly i don't mind if e cca is strict and long hours(based on what i'm told) since there is plenty of experience from band xD muwahahaha! but on e other hand my main motive for joining japanese culture club would be e cosplay section. really want to try to cosplay for at least once in my life. looks super duper fun!! but for that i would really need to slim down! all the cosplayers are so thin! everyone's telling me i'm growing sideways which of cos i'll admit. sobs. but i just can't get myself to exercise arghh. i've been giving myself lots and lots of weird exercises not to go exercise for a looong time now. hiaz... 真是的!but archery would give me a good chance to exercise too!

another dilemma
tiwtter, yes or no?
tomorrow's I2 final exam yes or no? (パスの自信が ありません!)(did i even got that sentence right?)

どうすればいいですか?!

picture taken from istockphoto.com