Thursday, August 19, 2010

I'm back! ok not really
ok i seriously don't know why. and don't ask me. this time it's back to my old blog:) plan to keep things simple so took away almost everything. even my intro is simple too.(i hope)

want to know my past or anything? just go straight to archives. but i'm not sure why you would want to since my posts were all pretty boring. i can't believe i wrote some weird stuffs too lols. and i realized its mostly all complain about my life. find my self so childish back then. but now... hmm i'm still not so sure.

ok wait i'm talking rubbish.

so back to topic. i think i still prefer my old blog after all:D miss this blog which almost accompanied my for 2+ years:) plus i just find it not easy to write on e jap blog. doesn't let me have the inspiration to write there. but i'm hoping i'll be still be able to blog here from china after trying to meddle with the internet in china=x hopefully~ i just can't survive 5week of no fb or usual sites! but if all else fails then i'll just blog from the jap blog