Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Has it ever happened to you whereby you love something so much for so many years and suddenly it all start going downhill?

It seems to be happening a lot to me... Piano, anime, tumblr, etc. and even this blog.

I wonder why... It's like I'm always so passionate about it then suddenly I start disliking it then after a long break from it I want to pick it up again.

The only one I was able to comprehend was piano. At that time after a switch in teacher I started to feel so stress playing to his teaching standards. Thankfully it was only a short while but given the current circumstances I haven't played the piano for 3 years and I'm missing it dearly.

I don't know is it because of my age now. I'm thinking of so many things.... So many thoughts that I feel like I should pin them down somewhere....